Degree Verification Requests
Non-Student, 3rd Party Degree Verification Requests
The 91大神 has contracted with National Student Clearinghouse to process all degree verification requests from third parties, such as employers.
The 91大神 warrants that the results of the inquiries delivered by National Student Clearinghouse, acting as the University's agent, are based on official 91大神 student records.
Visit the website for service 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
If you need assistance, contact National Student Clearinghouse directly at (703)742-4200.
Customer Service Hours: Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. 7:00 p.m., and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time.
If National Student Clearinghouse can confirm the degree, the response is immediate and requestors will be able to print and/or obtain a PDF version of the verification.
A fee will be collected for this service.
- Registrar's Office
- Catalogs, Courses, & Academic Programs
- Timetable & Term Pins
- Preparing to Register
- Accessing Online Course Schedule
- Classroom Building Key
- Students in Combined Baccalaureate/Masters Programs
- For Students Studying Abroad
- High School Scholars Program
- Accessing Web Registration
- Billing & Refund Information
- Additional Info
- Block Schedule Planner
- Degree Audit Information
- Transcript, Grade Report, Enrollment Verification & Degree Verification
- Transfer Equivalency Self Service
- Academic Calendars
- Final Exam & Inclement Weather/Compressed Schedule
- Graduation & Commencement
- Access Your CAPP on-line Planning Tool
- Access Your Class Schedule
- Access Your Grades
- Access Your my.scranton self-service
- Access Your Student Advisor Profile
- Apply for Student Faculty Teaching Mentorship Program
- Apply to Graduate
- Calculate Your GPA
- Calculate Your Pace for SAP
- FERPA and Letters of Recommendation
- Grant 3rd Party Access to your Info
- Prohibit Disclosure of Student Directory Information
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Student Resources
- Office of Student Retention & Completion